Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Rules of The Game

The first Guideline I followed in all of this is that I didn't force things.   I would "see" the Flow of how things were going and I had to be an observer.  It was important that my ego was put in the background.  The more I emptied myself of ME the stronger the Flow.
The image I was given was to be a reed in a flowing river that bent with the with the water.
Then the Guidance was to be in the Now.  This was very difficult.  I like knowing that my "pantry" is stocked.  Instead "They" kept me so close to the bone but I never went without.  I never went hungry or was short on the rent.  It's almost embarassing for me to say how slim my finances are.  But somehow within those perimeters I went to Europe, traveled all over the country, met very interesting people, gave gourmet dinner parties, had so much stuff I was always giving it away, sat on the beach of both oceans. .My children all ended up quite successful following their Bliss.
After years of dealing with this I now have an inner confidence that what I need will always be there when I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment