Thursday, December 28, 2017

Psychopaths That Have Tried to Kill Me

After my Melt Down Christmas Eve I asked "Q" ...."Why is this happening?" 
"Q" said "Inventory your life and you will see a pattern."

Now I am a very peaceful person.  I was taught by my Grandmother to see the perfection in another person and because I'm pretty damn intuitive I can scan someone and "see" where their holes are.  I feel compelled to fill them.   Well this is what psychopaths are attracted to to.  Like a moth to a flame.
Over the years I've lost a lot of cash to these con artists.  And I've been one step away from being killed by a handful of them.  I think that is excessive.  The most extreme was Nyles, son of a famous jazz musician.
I think "Curiosity Killed the Cat" should be on my gravestone.  If you have a story I want to hear it.  Nyles had great stories.   He decided at a young age that he wanted to be a musician himself because when he went to a jazz festival with his father he was sitting next to Dizzy Gillespie surrounded by beautiful women.
Nyles was always charming and generous with the royalties he got from his father's estate.  After awhile he gradually got darker and darker.  My mother was always giving me grief and he offered to kill her for me. I didn't take it serious, but as part of his childish Ninja fantasy that he was starting to spin about himself.   Getting distance from Nyles was a big factor in my moving  to Santa Fe.  He came to visit a couple times to introduce me to his girlfriend and I hoped that would chill him out a bit.  He was 50 and she was half his age.  I wondered if I should tell her my concern but they were in love so I let it go.

Right before I left for Santa Fe he asked if I would help him move.  He had been so generous to me that I felt I owed him at least that.  Though he was almost 50 at the time he was very childlike and I knew he couldn't have handled the move by himself.
I got to his house and he was a mess.  Normally he would only see you if he was composed and  he never allowed me in his house before.  The chaos was clearly stressing him out.  We packed 9 expensive guitars, though he never became a musican,  100 T-shirts, 10 expensive leather jackets.   We got down to the kitchen and laying on top of a box was a long knife.  For some reason it gave me a chill and I slid the knife in the box.  I came back to get another load and the knife was out again.  I put it back and the knife was on top of the box when I returned.

I was starting to panic.  His house was fairly isolated and no one was around.  I didn't want to push it with him because he was so on edge I didn't know how he would react.  Though he was a small guy he was all muscle.  His eyes were starting to get crazy.  I was thinking "Fuck, I've had it and no one knows I'm here."

Then I felt a Presence.   Nyles realized then he couldn't fine the key to the U-Haul.  Now he was focused on that which broke the tension.  He called a locksmith, we got the packing finished, he put on his jacket and the keys were in his pocket.

Right now "Q" is asking "What did you learn from all these people?"

It forced me to stand in my own Power.
While I was in Santa Fe I got a call.  They wanted to know how I was coping with the news.  "Huh?"
Nyles had shot the young girl friend close range with a shot gun and then killed himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment