Wednesday, December 27, 2017

"Q"

There has been evidence of "Q" influencing my Reality from the beginning, indirectly.

When the comet hit Jupiter in 1994 Reality started ringing like a bell.  I was loosing my grasp on sanity as my world was flooded by a new vibration.   
 "Q" took the opportunity to come forward since I was fractured and started educating me in my dreams.

Much of it I could not comprehend or remember but knew that the information would come to the surface when I needed it.  Two things impressed me however.
I was shown a vision of the sky.  Someone slit it like a canvas and the edges curled back and pearls started rolling into the empty space.  "Q" wanted me to realize that what I thought was solid was in reality no more than a projection of an image.

Then they showed me that our Reality was in Octaves.  Any situation could be experienced in a higher or lower key depending on the filter we saw through.  Hitler of WW2 could be a lower tone while there were six other versions of that event.  In one he could be a humanitarian that saved people.  
"Q" wanted me to realize that WE have a free will to "see" any event through what ever filter we chose.  By changing our filter we then changed the vibration of our reality.  Each octave represented a higher or lower Universe Frequency that enclosed that event.  I think I was being prepared for these times.  Reality is going to jump to higher octave within my life time.  Even lower vibration events will then be expressed through a higher Octave where we will have the free will to live in what ever tone we resonate with.  
I took that advice seriously and tried to see every situation from a higher perspective.  It was very confusing.  I was loosing people in my life.  Not everyone wants to go up the scale.  They were convinced that their power was to be controling.  I was trying to hold on to the old while the new was pushing me forward.  I appeared to be bat shit crazy.

"Q" has been explaining that I am shifting to the next Octave and there is a period of nothingness from one set of scales to the other.  If I resist it will take longer.  
A trick I use when I'm put in a situation where I have to be calm and I'm not  I envison myself floating in a pool,  focusing myself  bobbing in the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment