Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

I would not be in this situation if it wasn't for Bear.   For years I had a large cinnamon bear pushing and pulling me down a Path in my dreams.  They were often annoyed with my resistance.  One evening a friend and I were doing a meditation when we heard the floorboards squeak with heavy footsteps that came around be hind me and wrapped me in a bear hug.  My friend's eyes went wide.  "Do you know what is behind you?"   "Oh, that's just the Bear."
Over 20 years ago I had a series of dreams which led me to the Aztec Ruins National Park.  
I met the Bear when I worked at Taberna/La Boca in Santa Fe where she is the pastry chef.  
We shared our Dreams and they matched up.

There are three bears, Red, Black and White,  working on this project but they are not the only ones out there.
Sandra is the Red Bear.  I've met the White Bear and expect the Black Bear to show up soon.
There are patterns that  so you know what to expect next.  The Bears are Australian nurses it seems.  Bears are part of Mythology all over the world.  There seems to be a link between the bear and King Arthur and the star Arcturus.

The Baby I met at the Ruins wears a Bear Fetish.  She is not Zuni however, but Pueblo.

When you go down the Rabbit Hole this far Reality sends you clues, symbols and synchronicity.
You have to "read" it as if it was a Tarot spread.

Shortly before A.I.R. and The Baby arrived at the Ruins we had a 6 point buck wander into the Park after it had been hit by a car.  Within days a mother bear and two cubs showed up and feed on it.
It made the local news as this was fairly unusual. 

The morning that A.I.R and The Baby left a bear was at the gate of the park and had to be shooed away.  They felt that the bear came to say goodbye.  Everyone felt that way.
I feel it is necessary to include this video that I found last night.  Bears are an important symbol in Native American culture.  When I tried to find information on it most of what I found were Anglos hawking Indian jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment