Friday, December 22, 2017

Nothing More to Say Really

I think I have summed up what is going on and I can't think of anything more to add.
Besides, my laptop is acting up and I never know when it will finally not open.   I've gone to too many sites and stolen too many photos.  LOL  I hope I'm forgiven.  There are some interesting stories that I could share as long as my computer is ok.  But this is the gist of what is going on.

I could use a break also.  This Fairy Tale has consumed my life.  I'm still planning on turning my Breaking Bad Bus into a store and will do something here at Bubba's lot.  :)  During the meteor shower the other day "Q" incorporated some cosmic magic and sent it to this spot.  They are creating some sort of vortex.  This spot is the Target and Durango is the outer ring.
I had been dreaming of the Target symbol for a long time.  A circle within a circle within a square.

My brain is about in the same shape as my laptop so I'm not too sure what's going on there.  During the session with Cheryl "Q" said that they were breaking my brain so I would not be able to rely on my usual way of forming language so that there was less resistance to their communications.  They said it was like a bone that doesn't heal right and has to be broken and reset.

If you set a pen and a pencil in front of me it takes me a half a second to "remember" which is which.  Navigating the internet and my laptop is clumsy because I forget the steps to take.  Thank God I don't have a job because I wouldn't be able to pull it off right now.   I'll just see how it goes.
My face is doing better and most people don't notice if I don't say anything.  Kinda.

So if I don't come back it is just a technical glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment