Saturday, December 23, 2017

ReBoot

When my laptop acts up the Skateboarder resets it for me to  factory setting.  So I'm applying that to myself.  This brain stuff is confusing.  I am replacing words randomly when I type.  So I'm experimenting with taking myself back in time to when this all started when they put me on phenobarb at about 5.  I spent a lot of time then with my Grandmother Dorothy.  She is probably where I get this gypsy thing.  She could pick winners at the racetrack.  She was a lunch lady at Valparaiso University in Indiana.  I would wait for her in the Student Union watching American Bandstand, high as a kite.  The college kids thought I was cool.  A stoner preschooler listening to rock and roll.

 Dave has a photo of his dad and Elvis as pals at this time.
Realities are splitting as they are singing.  The back up singers do not live in the World of Elvis.  I sense a similar split is going on now.  You don't have to be a psychic to know that something is up after watching the news.  Could it get more surreal?
At home mom listened to "Birdland" while she did housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment