Friday, August 5, 2016

Time to Settle Down

I moved back to my small Northern New Mexican town.  It's like the 5th time in 30 years.  I've never felt settled in my entire life so this is novel.  With all the places I've lived this area has the most of what I'm looking for and it's just time to unpack.
Within hours new opportunities started dropping in my lap with a wave of  joy that did not come from my day-to-day thinking.
I'm heavily influenced by the Seth channelings of Jane Roberts from the 70's.  Her book literally dropped off the shelf to my feet.  I see it as a technical manual on how to move reality.  For the past few months I've been at the SethSpeaks Forum which has been great to chat with others who have that same information.
http://speakingofseth.com/index.php
I listen to a lot of the Abraham-Hicks and Bashar videos.  So I took this wave as a confirmation.  Then there were  coincidences and people from my dreams of 15 years showed up.  This past year has been Dreamlike.  Luckily I didn't have to work.  I don't think I could have coped with all the weird shifting energy and situations and deal with people!  LOL  I've been become super sensitive to the Vibe which you would think would be a cool thing but it's been difficult to concentrate on Living Life.  And I don't think it's just me.  Look at our politics.


People around me are responding in new ways so I sense it is a more Cosmic Thing.  I've been back for a bit over a year and been pretty reclusive.  I chat with the Skateboarder next door who is a distant relative to my granddaughter, with Amelia,80, who is down the street and I've know for 20+ years and further down the street is Cheryl who went to school with my son Ryan who I've known for 20- years and does body work.  We are all in a mile long straight line.
Cheryl is a good judge of the Cosmic Thing because all her clients come in waves with the same issues...(we do not discuss the clients) and she's "seen" this Cosmic Wave Thing too.  So buckle up, I'm not crazy.  LOL

I see it as surfing the Wave.  Energy is coming in and you can ride it or be sucked under.   I grew up not far from Lake Michigan beach across the water from Chicago.  Spring and Fall you can see the sun set behind the city skyline.  Lake Michigan feels like an ocean and we would jump the waves.  There was always that sweet spot where the wave would lift and carry you or go over your head and you go under.

So this Wave is my personal belief but even other than that you can not whip up a society so quickly as this last 50 years has and not expect turmoil.  After I turned 50 I was feeling sort of old.  :-)  Then I realized that I am at a very special spot in history.  I was always amazed at the stories of my grandparents living in an age from 1890 to 1980s.   Society changed dramatically and they for the most part were blindsided, not to mention having to go through two World Wars and a Depression.  The 60's was more than my Grandfather could take.

Sometime I wonder if the Age I'm in might be crazier.  I feel I have a unique perspective starting out in a household before TV and then glued to all those early shows.

We were given a naive vision of America.  And while television was a novelty we didn't carry technology in our pockets and our souls like now.  In a different more pretend version of America.  I remember the early Political Conventions.  As boring as going to church with my Grandmother...but what we have this year is like out of the movie  "Idiocracy".

Going the long way to get to the Point...I feel people of my age have a unique view of Life.  I remember Life before TV and all the tech that followed.  It was a very naive time but people were real.  I'm so thankful for the technology.  I absolutely LOVE to be part of the Omni-Verse, but I ponder if it's too late to be "real" again.
My way of dealing with that Mystery is to start being serious about getting back at drawing and such.  Communication from soul to soul if done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment