Saturday, August 6, 2016

Meditation Let Down

This is what I'm listening to now after focusing on the "Experiment" Meditation most of yesterday...which is listening to the Midnight Special music while occupying the Left Brain by drawing and coloring geometric designs allowing one's more authentic Self rise to the surface because it is now Home.

You have to pretend play like a child to move from one state of Mind to another.
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Mathew 18;3
I "pretended" I went home and Home felt like the music I was listening to.  I just curled up and occupied myself with simple chores while it rained all day.  

I woke up to a fabulous day of sunshine and crisp air, all the plants refreshed from the water.  I should go out and enjoy it but can't bring myself to leave this Bubble of Bliss I've worked myself up into.  And I'm dealing with Meditation Let Down.  It's best to just cocoon.

It used to be I didn't understand what was going on.  I had just done an intense meditation and expected to be jumping for joy the next day.  Instead I didn't want to poke my nose outside or see anyone.  I didn't feel like myself and nothing I normally did seemed appealing.
Now I know this is part of the process.  Like putting Jello in the fridge to firm up, my Self is a bit wobbly and doesn't want to deal with any outside distraction.  
Tomorrow I know I'll be bursting with energy and the world that I walk out to has fundamentally changed because I've "shot" myself into a Probable Timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment