Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Next Day

I've often wondered at the significance of Jesus in the cave for three days and then is Risen.  Though the Bible is mistranslated and misunderstood and for the most part a propaganda tool for Constantine to control Roman Empire until today....there are little clues in the Bible to secret mystery rituals.  Much of Christianity  had evolved from the Egyptian Mystery Schools which, in my opinion, evolved from Sumerian Myths.  Gilgamesh is the original Flood Story.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh

Whether I am interpreting correctly or just conveniently hijacking this Bible story, I believe there is more to the story of the 3 days in the cave.  When a person is doing a ritual it has three parts necessary for the mind to integrate the message....just like a story...a beginning, middle and end.  The rituals I use are healing ones, things I've picked up from the social work I've done and helping people move their energy.  I do psychological rituals using symbols that the brain can work with.  Nothing I do is done to manipulate or control or connect to dark energies.

I see these three stages when doing deep meditations.  Because of what has been done to my brain as a child (phenabarb at 4), experiences I've had, intense people I've met and my own dedication to understand Reality  I've observed these stages when I do a Major Meditation.  This "Experiment" being the most powerful.  A handful of times I've gone so Deep that the only thing that brought me back is my phone ringing....but there is never a real phone call.  Who's watching out for me?  Where would I go if they didn't bring me back?

The first day of a Ritual  is setting up the Meditation.  The second day is integrating.  I don't feel part of reality and need to just stay inside.  There is a feeling that if I interact with people or even nature I will be pulled out of this stage.  It isn't even a conscious decision.  At that stage you are a Jello Mold that has just been put in the fridge and is runny.  I nap a lot and drink lots of water and just be quiet, not putting any information into my system that goes against what I'm trying to envision.  If I was a snake it would be after I shed my skin and now I'm raw and sensitive.

Today is the third day and after dragging all yesterday I'm super energetic and my thinking is clear and my emotions even though a bit lofty.  After listening to the music in the "Experiment" I had allowed myself to sink into the FEELING of Home.  I didn't give it boundaries or a color scheme, only held onto how I would feel if I was at my True Home.  Which isn't this small town or my biological family.

I've done this Three Stage Ritual many times and it has a repeatable Flow to it.  So yesterday while I could think of several things I needed to do I didn't waste time worrying about it because I knew today I would have that energy boost to finish it up.  After this I'm starting my day doing a faux paint ceiling for a friend.

One thing I've noticed on Day Three is that if I've done a Deep Meditation I always get the results I'm looking for but not always in ways I expect.  I have SO pushed to expand my Self that I no longer compatible with the life I was living 3 days before.  As I go through my day today I will remain observant as to how the Universe mirrors my "New Self".  Often I have a dramatic loss.  Friends, money, ID, a plant will die, dinner plans cancelled.  When I first started doing Deep Meditations  this stage would make me anxious and I would quickly resume my old self so that I could jump start my Old Life with my Old Friendships/Routines.  This of course only make all those things that much more out of sync with me.

If you stay observant and patient the Universe will bring to you those people and situations that reflect the Vibe you now carry and radiate.  Just stay at Peace, give a quiet knowing smile and let people and things be.  So I will just watch how things play out today.  In the past I've noticed that after my taste in food, color and people change. 

I'm seeing this disconnect immediately.  A relationship I've been nurturing  just turned ice cold when we talked this morning.  I had so pushed my boundaries that I am way out of sync with this person.  Weird coincidences kept us from not talking yesterday and when I saw them this morning it's as if I never met them before.  Logically I do know them for several years but emotionally we are starting from scratch.

I can't "remember" this person.  From a metaphysical point of view we are in two different realities and now my New Self no longer has the same old memories.  Again, logically I KNOW we have history but EMOTIONALLY I just can't bring it up.  Deep Meditations jumps Timelines and if you go by yourself you may have jumped the track completely.

Now because this person and I have numerous Past Lives shared we connect on a deeper level and because our friendship is strong to the core my Raised Vibration will get this person to eventually resonate at my frequency, often amazing their friends at the changes they go through.  Each time we "reorient" I wonder if it will be the last.  How much does their Soul want to change?  Have we reached the limits of our Soul Friendship?  Has it fulfilled it's purpose?  In the Way Past I would have dumbed down to keep this person in my life but I've gone to far this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment