Friday, August 5, 2016

BullsEye


One Sign that showed up was the BullsEye which pretty much means you've hit the Mark.
It's interesting that "sin" in Arabic means "Missing the Mark".

I found a cute newly remodeled cabin that was part of 1940s motel.  In fact, I used to live in one on the end about 15 years ago which is part of this Time Loop I'm in.  It's a great transitional place.  I didn't expect to be here this long.  But things got crazy and it wasn't time to be making major moves.  What I had wanted was to find a studio/apartment as a base camp and do some traveling and this place might be the answer..

There is so much within a days drive from here I can spend the next 20 years exploring.  The Grand Canyon is not that far away and needs to be on my Bucket List.  I had been there once but at the same time was more focused on my then active toddler to keep him from going off the edge.  He's an adrenaline junkie to this day.  So I would like to go camping out that way to really appreciate it.  Get in better shape and hike to the community at the bottom.
It's freaky to listen to the Midnight Special Music along with this.  Home?  Not this exactly, but can you imagine life at the bottom of the Grand Canyon?  I believe the story is that Native Americans hid all over the SouthWest to escape the Cavalry and these people were not found.
Aztec is a sweet little town and close by.  A sort of manageable Santa Fe.  I have history with some of the cashiers at Safeway.  Everyone knows my mom because she ran the Vanilla Moose for 30 years selling ice cream and you can't buy that kind of networking!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment