Friday, August 5, 2016

Long Time No See

Things were in such a flux it wasn't wise to continue writing about it publicly.  Or think about it privately.
But now.  The dust has settled.
"Write your injuries in dust and your benefits in marble."  Ben Franklin

This isn't meant to be a chatty diary but observations on how all the principles from the Fairy Tale blog have worked through my life...in practical, repeatable and teachable ways.  I'm at a Nexis Point as I feel Reality in general is and it's just time to be more open about things.
"A nexus is a central link or connection. If you happen to be at the nexus of something, you are right in the middle of it, like standing in the middle of an intersection. Nexusentered English during the seventeenth century from the Latin word nectere, meaning"to bind or tie."

At the moment I'm listening to the "Midnight Special" soundtrack.
I've been playing around with the "Experiment" from the Fairy Tale Blog.
http://bethnm.blogspot.com/2016/07/an-experiment.html
I distract the Left Side of my Brain with geometric art.   Simple stuff using kid's markers.  This allows the "feel" of the music to sink in with less resistance.  And the music is based on Going Home.  I feel the Universe is conspiring to send us and this is a possible ticket.  I don't know.  But it FEELS like something is being connected.  And being the Pisces that I am it's all about the Feeling!  :)

And I'm starting to feel Home.  I realized that it is not a place but a state of mind.  It's something I've known logically for a long time but now it's a gut reaction which led to making some decisions that I've been putting off because now I know I'm "safe" because I'm "Home".  It's just the weirdest sensation.  So I'll be exploring that.


No comments:

Post a Comment