Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Scotland Connection


Lately I keep running into people who are drawn to Scotland 
Before there were E.T.s there was the Rosslyn Chapel.
The Hill of Tara
This collage of Skellig Michael was done decades ago.

I keep running into people with  a connection to Scotland.  I myself, have red headed children.
Mary can pick up the "Vibe" too and we have been working together to piece all the synchronicity that is pushing us to ask questions.
After doing research and working with Mary on channeled  information, my theory is that there is a unique bloodline in Scotland that originated with the Merovingians.
"Mer" refers to "water", hence mermaids.  I'm not sure what this is referring to but I believe it has something to do with the "fish hats" that the Pope wears.
My Theory is that the DNA from Fish God/Merovingian red headed Mystic Kings is tied to Ruins in Scotland.  
So several of us are planning a trip to Scotland to follow these hunches.  Mary has been over there 3 times already so she is going to lead the way.  From following leads and intuitions we seem to be headed to the Highlands.  Something is "hidden" there that ONLY a certain DNA frequency can "activate".  
Now take this all with a grain of salt.  Who really knows?  Because of some really weird things I have experienced that later were verified,  in my Heart of Hearts this is what I believe.

This is what Mary and I  channel together.  I "hear" questions and she reacts kinetically yes or no. 

We "get" that  there are Ruins  that are connected by Sacred Geometry that particular people can activate because of a genetic  psychic ability.   The Inquisition was meant to wipe out this Bloodline.  The Templars protected the Royal Bloodline and encoded information at Rosslyn Chapel.

We "get" that the Sacred Geometry of the Kivas aligns with a buried Ruin in the Highlands of Scotland.  Our plan is to start out at Perth in about 18 months and "feel" our way up the road till we "feel" we need to get out and stretch our legs.
Turns out that my new neighbor is from the very location that is our destination.  He even has a Castle, a kilt with his tartan and bagpipes.  Turns out, Mary took a break there on her first trip to Scotland.  

To keep us in the mood I play the sound track to "BraveHeart".   Use it in a meditation.   Imagine it is the soundtrack to your personal life.  You will be amazed at how you feel. 
 Listen to the "Close Encounters"  Tones with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment