Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Geometry of The Event

For about five years I've been obsessively doing geometric drawings,
My Kids feel the same way about me. 
And I am NOT the ONLY One "hearing" these Tones.
What is the Event?
CLICK HERE on my post of a Vision of our reality being rolled up and moved.
Sacred Geometry is the template of reality.
CLICK HERE for Dan Winter's extensive library on Sacred Geometry.
It is My contention that the Sacred Geometry of this Space/Time location of Aztec, New Mexico is
humming at a frequency that some people are sensitive to.  For hundreds of years sacred drumming has been danced into the very ground below where I live.  Who know what is below that.  This entire areas is rich with minerals that radiate frequencies.  What does the uranium mine do the the Vibe?

It is My contention that this frequency opens a portal to other Space/Time Locations/Dimensions as in my Vision of a Party at the end of this Path.



No comments:

Post a Comment