Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fork in the Road. Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

What an interesting four years it's been being back in Aztec, NM.  Out of the blue, my roommates from Santa Fe asked me to return so the plan is to be there by Christmas.   I'll come back but I need a break for awhile.  Hang out on Canyon Road.
I'll return because there is some sort of Mystery going on in Aztec, NM and I believe it is because of the Spirit of the Ruins here along the Animas River of Lost Souls.
It is my Theory also that there may be ancient technology below the Ruins.  When I lived in Santa Fe before, there were rumors of tech being found while digging for a parking garage downtown.
LeAnne, who was the Librarian over the UFO Symposiums as a Friends of the Library fundraiser, was interested in archeoastronomy and how Aztec, Chaco and Santa Fe were connected.
As the crow flies, there is a perfect line from the Chaco Kiva to the Aztec Kiva. 
There is a program in the National Parks that if you have an RV you can live in the park which I did  couple of summers ago for 3 months.  The park at night is "special".  We would sit in the Kiva at night and play around with humming, listening to the sound waves bounce around.  It is my theory that the Kivas were built with that in mind.
Change the frequency and you change your reality template.
Many of the villages through the  South West  were abandoned.  No one has touched these pottery shards for hundreds of years.   This spot is Alive with the energy of the people dancing through Time. 
  Click Here for theories of why that happened.
I have my own theories of what the Kivas were capable of.
For YEARS I have been having Visions of something having to do with all of this and tried to put those "understandings" into art.     This was more than 20 years ago.
Well, NOW the Chubby Chic is starting to "sing".   And My guess is that "she" is the Kiva.
It is my theory that the Matrix is coming to a Space/Time that forms  Capstone Geometry where Time/Space is coming to a point of Singularity.  Who knows how long the time in the capstone is but it's frequency is different than all that is below it.  Look on a dollar bill.    It is my contention that older civilizations were aware of all that and integrated it into their technology.  Did they leave it behind to be used again? 
"Climb" the Pyramid with the sound off and and pick a different background.  I'm listening to the thunderstorm at the moment and the disconnect between what I see and what I hear is trippy.




So I'm off to find the Wizard,   I invite Judy Garland to join me.
Love Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment