Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Are We About to Hit the Sweet Spot

It is my theory that the Solar System is moving into a Photon Belt.   There used to be all sorts of information on work done by a Russian scientist on all the planets emitting more light.  When I tried to dig into this it messed up my laptop.
I did find this link that debunks this theory, but it also helps to read the comments.
To read this article CLICK HERE

Mary Ellen from MoonRise Cottage will be coming to the Aztec Ruins on her road trip.   I've been following her readings for a year.  I hadn't met her but always wanted to .  When I heard she was coming through this way I invited her for lunch and we plan to meditate in the Kiva.
Check out her website.    CLICK HERE
From my fridge 10 years agol
There are dreams that indicate a Timestamp.  One was about Siamese Twins and the other was of a kitten that looks like a bear.  In the dream it indicates the coming of the "Christ".   Now I'm not religious in that way but I'm wondering if it is referring to this Christ Conscious Energy that is now radiating.
After rescuing a kitten last year I now have 3 more kittens.   Two are Siamese.
Their brother is a grey Maine Coon that looked like a bear cub.
Another dream suggests that this is the time of the Window of Opportunity closing.

 It is my belief that something is changing the frequency in the Solar System affecting the frequency of our reality.  It is like having the dial on your radio being switched to a different station....from country to classical.

No comments:

Post a Comment