Sunday, February 4, 2018

My Mission Statement

I'll think about it.....
I helped my folks open this a while ago on the other end of town.
It used to be a gas station.
We're just going to put up a hipper version of this on the East Side.

I lived above this bar.  Never got a good night's sleep.  
We are trying to bring this energy to Bubba's.
I ended up buying this RV. 
 I spent last summer living in it at the
Aztec Ruins  National Park where I volunteered.
Dave, Cheryl and I would hang out here at night.

 Dave's dad was a buddy of Elvis at the time of this movie. 
 THIS Hawaiian Shirt was in the Dream  the Doorman was wearing.

Dave is the Doorman.  Cheryl's Dad, Mr. Bill, owns Bubba's.  And I have the RV.
 
Dave played drums at Whisky A Go Go. 
 I think he said Jason Bonham played after him.
Dave is also the Elevator Man in a 3 Dimensional Chess Game.
The last thing to manifest from this incredible 20+ years of
 Dreams and Visions is the Party.
We are thinking that it would be fun to turn the RV into a Drum Circle.
and pod cast
If all this happens the Event will fulfill this Dream



No comments:

Post a Comment