Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Earth Magic..... 1 : 3 4

This Energy has been Gathered at the Sacred Pond
The Energy is "skipped" to Santa Fe like skipping rocks on water


The first "hit" is James Campbell.


James built Taberna so he could have his own stage.
One of the guys he jams with I hear was back up for Paul McCartney
The Energy then "skips" in a direct line to the band shell at the Santa Fe Plaza.

and out the obelisk 
The Sacred Geometry of the Vertical Energy and the Round Energy
has some connection to what the Queen is holding but I'm not sure what that is.

Right before I left Santa Fe  I had a BIG DREAM
of a circle inside a circle inside a square.
Later that morning as I got off the bus to go to Target, in the sand as
 I stepped off was that design scratched in the sand. 
 The Target connection didn't click till I moved here and saw my 
Target bag hanging on the Red Door..... that had also been a dream trigger.
For years I would have dreams of a square only 3/4th connected.
Later I "understood" that the first 3 points contain the energy 
and the 4th  is the connection point to go up an octave.

Now that the Square has been completed a New  Square forms on the next Octave.

For years I had dreams of the Three Jockeys that made up the Triangle. 
 After I met them I would have dreams of them as Templars on horses that guard the Sacred Pond.
Then I met the Skateboarder who I also had been dreaming of.  He completed the Square.  
 His birthday is March 7 and mine is March 8.  There is a 7/8 connection.
There is a strong Egyptian connection.  Many dreams of being in a pyramid.
The Jockeys race at SunRay Track.   The Skateboarder is Mr. Ramsey.








No comments:

Post a Comment