Monday, June 9, 2014

Movin' On Down the Road

I'm sitting with my coffee watching the sun come up.  The weather is luscious.  I have to get going in a bit to pick up my key for the new apartment and then be moved in a week from now.  Everything is packed.  This Experiment is supposed to be Transient so I didn't gather a lot of stuff.  A big chunk are plants and art supplies.  My Pine is as tall as me.  I got it for Christmas when I first came here and just let it keep growing. 

This move will be radical and it's put me in a weird state.  With everything packed I'm not "here" anymore but not "there" either.  LOL    It's also the first time in my life I am not "beholden" to anyone.  Life is good.  Everyone is fine and Mom can do what she wants.  LOL  I don't know how much I hold astrology, but everyone in my family is a Leo and a Taurus leader.  I'm a Fish.  I didn't stand a chance.  Everyone has an opinion on my life and for the peace of the family I have always tried to balance their wishes. 
That no longer holds with this move.  This shifts the Rules.

And because I see living downtown more as an Experiment for a year and it's more of a studio than a home, things can be playful.  And a lot of people are looking forward to the Cocktail Parties.  There are going to be some great chats.  I love doing catering so making snacks for gathering is my idea of bliss.  Everyone in my family cooks.  Food is love.  I grew up on my Grandparents farm that was surrounded by an orchard.  Getting groceries for dinner meant walking down the path to the garden.  I think that's why I'm pretty healthy and I worry for the kids being raised on fast food.

Well, Here Comes the Sun.  I'm going to sit out with my coffee and Greet the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment