Monday, May 26, 2014

Micro Living

This move is an experiment in Micro Living.  The Apartment is postage size with a decent kitchen which will mainly be used as a Studio.  And of course, the Cocktail Parties.  There has been an enthusiastic response to the Invitation.  How to squeezes a bunch of people into a phonebooth comfortably?  I'm also claustrophobic so there has been a slight knot in my stomach at the thought of being in such a small space.  One of the videos from the link below is about the psychological coping of micro space.  My Experiment is to interact with this World City and just see what pops up.  When I can't take the small space I'll go sit in the Plaza I guess.  There are always street musicians and interesting Tourists.  And I'm doing this on a modest budget.  The Rules of the Experiment are that what is needed with present it'self with the least amount of effort.  Ill be living in a microspace downtown Santa Fe on Social Security and a part time job.  The practical side of this is that I'm thinking I'd like to get an RV in a year and travel awhile.  I've got kids from one end of the state to the other and it's a juggle to see everyone.  I have Gypsy Blood so the idea of being mobile stirs my DNA.  LOL
http://bethnmscoolstuff.blogspot.com/2014/05/micro-living.html

No comments:

Post a Comment